1. Minimum Graduate Qualification in Medical Field or Business Administration/Management, Project Management or suitable equivalency in a relevant field.
2. At least five (5) years general experience including three (3) years of experience in development projects; with substantial management/supervisory responsibilities.
3. Work experience in Health Services will be an added advantage.
4. Sound understanding of principles underlying good procurement practices and international agencies’ procurement guidelines; understanding of Government’s Procurement Laws and Regulations; analytical capability in identifying and resolving procurement issues would be an advantage.
5. Reputation of integrity and impartiality evidenced from third party references shall be considered.
6. Strong leadership, management and communication skills in presenting, discussing and resolving difficult issues and ability to work efficiently and effectively with a multidisciplinary team.